About This Project
2019 - 2021
Goldspring were engaged to undertaken a program of undercutting works over 3 years to remove mudholes throughout the network.
The program was aimed at removing track speeds to enhance the networks operational reliability.
Works were completed with up to 5 teams during major possession and 2 teams during mid week mini possessions.
Using our specialist machinery along with reliable subcontractors, Goldspring were able to deliver works to a high standard.
- Scope works with client partner
- Provide advice and delivery plan
- Supply all supervision, Protection and specialised machinery.
- Upgrade level crossings and associated civil works
- Provide advice and delivery plans
- Up to 5 full undercutting teams
- logistically challenging
- Short notice and emergency delivery
- reactive works scope
- Diverse civil skill set added value to the variety of scopes undertaken